Friday, December 12, 2008

Cranktastic


Just a little update to let everyone know I'm cranky as hell. No particular reason, just generally dissatisfied with anything and everything I'm in contact with at the moment. I know, I'm a sweetheart. Fuzzy is a lucky man.
Bitchy? Check. Ungrateful? Check. Generally snarly? Double check.
I don't know if it's some seasonal shit or what, but I am deep in the funk.
Any suggestions to help me pull my head out of my ass before Fuzzy moves into the camper?

The photo is a darter (Rainbow? Not sure) we caught at a workshop last Spring. It is also how I feel right now. Put me back in the goddamn water!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Bottle of wine and silence is all I've got for you. Gosh, from your post, you still have your humor! Cranktastic is entering my vocabulary and we shall see how long it takes to enter mainstream usage.